i have hepatitus c, i need medical help.
Feb 24, 2013
i've spent alot of time in prison, have hepatitus c, no medical insurance,, and my primary doctor says my count is high. i need the medication, disability income, and health check ups til healthy.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, you need to get medical evaluation and care for your HCV infection. The details of which are dependent on what state you live in and what medical coverage is available for low income individuals. A social worker that your doctor works with would be the best person to know what resources are available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Can Gonorrhea Be Deadly?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.