i have hepatitus c, i need medical help.

i've spent alot of time in prison, have hepatitus c, no medical insurance,, and my primary doctor says my count is high. i need the medication, disability income, and health check ups til healthy.

Yes, you need to get medical evaluation and care for your HCV infection. The details of which are dependent on what state you live in and what medical coverage is available for low income individuals. A social worker that your doctor works with would be the best person to know what resources are available.

RPR 1:16
HOW FAST SHOULD HIV VIRAL LOAD DROP?