i have hepatitus c, i need medical help.
Feb 24, 2013
i've spent alot of time in prison, have hepatitus c, no medical insurance,, and my primary doctor says my count is high. i need the medication, disability income, and health check ups til healthy.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, you need to get medical evaluation and care for your HCV infection. The details of which are dependent on what state you live in and what medical coverage is available for low income individuals. A social worker that your doctor works with would be the best person to know what resources are available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.