Feb 24, 2013
Dear Dr. Mark, Good day I just update you to my latest result of my RPR. It is now 1:08 from originally 1:16 and up to 1:32 then finally now in 1:08... I just re-tested last Feb.14, 2013. My questions are: When will be the next the best date I will re-test my RPR? It would be possible the next test will be zero from the lowest result 1:08? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
When was treatment performed? I don't think you need another test if appropriate treatment was given for another 6-12 months. It is unlikely that your RPR titer will be zero on the next retest, and it is also likely it will remain positive for many years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.