RPR 1:16

Dear Dr. Mark, Good day I just update you to my latest result of my RPR. It is now 1:08 from originally 1:16 and up to 1:32 then finally now in 1:08... I just re-tested last Feb.14, 2013. My questions are: When will be the next the best date I will re-test my RPR? It would be possible the next test will be zero from the lowest result 1:08? Thank you.

When was treatment performed? I don't think you need another test if appropriate treatment was given for another 6-12 months. It is unlikely that your RPR titer will be zero on the next retest, and it is also likely it will remain positive for many years.

P C R test Report
i have hepatitus c, i need medical help.