|P C R test Report
Feb 24, 2013
Dear DR Mark, i have examine my P C R test.my reports show the reading 248121IU/ml Detected.please tell me about normal reading in human body. i am very fared my health.my age is 40 year and i am patient hemophilia (A) since birth.i shell be very thankful to you if you give me information about my problem. thanks and regards
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume this is a HCV viral load test. If so, that would be considered a low viral load level. There is no "normal" reading. An undetectable or negative result indicates no infection, while any positive viral load result indicates infection. I suggest you discuss this result with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.