EIA + / WB - detectable Viral Load
Feb 24, 2013
If a recent test yields the following, is the person indeed positive for HIV? EIA +, Western Blot -, RT-RNA by PCR detectable at 16,800 copies. Still seroconverting?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that what it looks like at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Is Epididymitis A Std?
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.