|EIA + / WB - detectable Viral Load
Feb 24, 2013
If a recent test yields the following, is the person indeed positive for HIV? EIA +, Western Blot -, RT-RNA by PCR detectable at 16,800 copies. Still seroconverting?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that what it looks like at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.