HIV testing error
Feb 17, 2013
I tested positive for chlamydia. I also took an HIV test, which came back as an error. Is that from the chlamydia or is it more likely I'm positive for HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV test needs to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stds Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percent Of Americans Have Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.