|HIV testing error
Feb 17, 2013
I tested positive for chlamydia. I also took an HIV test, which came back as an error. Is that from the chlamydia or is it more likely I'm positive for HIV?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV test needs to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Testing Errors
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.