HIV testing error
Feb 17, 2013
I tested positive for chlamydia. I also took an HIV test, which came back as an error. Is that from the chlamydia or is it more likely I'm positive for HIV?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV test needs to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.