HEP C RNA PCR QUAL Component Results

I just had blood work done and I do not understand how this could be. I had mono about 20 yrs ago. the doctor told me at that time I was a hep c carrier, but not to worry I just couldn't give blood. now I have results of 3845828 IU/ML and 6.58 Log IU/ML I've never done drugs or had a transfusion. Today I received a letter from the county's Epidemiology department for me to call them. what do these results mean/saying?

It means you have chronic HCV infection. Your HCV viral load is 3.8 million international units (IU) per milliliter of blood. The value of 6.58 logs is the same number expressed in a different mathematical format. This is about an average level for HCV viral load. You need to consult with a liver specialist to determine if additional testing is needed and whether treatment is indicated at this time.

Test for HIV
Below the Level of Quantification