|Test for HIV
Feb 17, 2013
I am detected with HIV last week. I took the test and my CD4 count is 323, Viral load is 842 and CD8 count is 1052. Should I start treatment?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pcr Dna Results After Sex With A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Achy Balls After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.