|Test for HIV
Feb 17, 2013
I am detected with HIV last week. I took the test and my CD4 count is 323, Viral load is 842 and CD8 count is 1052. Should I start treatment?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.