|Garlic,Ginger and Retoviral meds
Feb 10, 2013
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think this should be a problem. Although the interaction of garlic and ginger with HIV meds has not been thoroughly studied, it sounds like you have been doing very well, and so, there is unlikely to be any problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can You Be Born With Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.