|low vit d
Feb 10, 2013
my vit d test shows 13.30 it is low and i have heard the normal is 30-70 pls tell me about my health risks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Vitamin D deficiency is associated with a lot of different medical problems including bone problems and infections. It is important to understand why your level is so low and to get replacement therapy going ASAP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.