correlation between CD4 count and viral load

I was diagnosed in Oct. of 2012 as being HIV positive. My most recent testing my viral load dropped from 6005 to 111. At the same time my CD4 count dropped from 990 to 684. I don't know what the percent is yet. Is there a correlation between the two? The less virus in your system the less cd4 cells you need to fight it? And is there a way I can boost my cd4 count?

No, that is usually not the way it goes. You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment or not. Assuming no, I have no explanation for why the viral load would drop like that on its own. Both of those CD4 counts are in the normal range (500-1500). The CD4 count can fluctuate for a variety of reasons including time of day, stress, after immunizations, because of other ongoing medical conditions, among other reasons. The best way to boost CD4 count is with HIV medications.

weight loss
low vit d