I'm doing good?
Feb 10, 2013
In November 13/12 was diagnosis with aids. Cd4 132 n viral load 372000. I started medication 12/27/12 truvada n isentress. I got checked 1/30/13 my cd4 232. Viral load I don't get it yet. Please could you let me know if am Doing good with this regime? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Fabulous response after one month. I suspect your viral load will be significantly reduced from where you started.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- Hiv Blood Mixed With Saliva On Dental Instrument
- How Accurate Is The Orasure Advanced Rapid HIV Test?
- Is Lichen Simplex Chronicus A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
- Hiv Transmission Through Fresh Cut
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.