Understanding PCP Pnuemonia

I recently was Hospitalized with pcp & CD4 count of 55, could not breath and was severely tired. I was given bactrim which made me itch on my hands and feet.. After two hospitalization I was discharged with a new Antiboitic clendymycin & prednisone ...And three different HIV meds. I took one med clyndomycin 3 pills every six hours for about a week and a half..the doctor took me off those ..now I'm on Dapsone,& HIV med. I'm having night sweats and feeling up and down ..what can I do to boost my energy ?? I'm tired of feeling up and down !! My next doctor visit is in two weeks . Feeling so lost and confused

I think your symptoms will get better, once the HIV is under control with the HIV meds. You had a significant pneumonia, which takes some time to recover from. In addition, your immune system was significantly damaged by HIV and that will take some time to recover. A good nutritional diet and taking your HIV meds will go along way to making you feel better.

Anal biopsy results
I'm doing good?