cd4 and %
Feb 3, 2013
What would you determine from these 2 results:
11/1/12 cd4 695 and 40.9 cd4 % 1/24/13 772 38.6
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Taking a longer view, your average CD4 percent from all those values is 40. I would not consider a decrease to 38.6% as being significant. Thus, I don't think there has been any change resulting from your medication change, assuming your viral load is undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.