cd4 and %
Feb 3, 2013
What would you determine from these 2 results:
11/1/12 cd4 695 and 40.9 cd4 % 1/24/13 772 38.6
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Taking a longer view, your average CD4 percent from all those values is 40. I would not consider a decrease to 38.6% as being significant. Thus, I don't think there has been any change resulting from your medication change, assuming your viral load is undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.