|HBsAG test results
Feb 3, 2013
My test results indicate reactive under the out of range column and non reactive under the in range column. What does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You will have to ask your doctor. I cannot determine what that result means from your description.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens When Shingles Gets In The Brain?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.