|HCV - Hep C
Feb 3, 2013
Hi, My mother is infected with HCV Virus and currently undergoing treatment. Based on the 4 weeks ago report total HCV VIRAL LOAD BY TAQ MAN were 583116 IU/mL, whereas the recent report says total HCV VIRAL LOAD BY TAQ MAN were 64800 IU/mL. Now does that mean she is recovering or situation is getting bad?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Her viral load has decreased by about 10-fold. That is a good thing 4 weeks after starting treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.