|HBsAg Non Reactive after 10 years
Feb 3, 2013
Hi Doctor I have HBsAg Positive and HBV DNA Positive since 2002 when I was 21 year old. After 10 years my both the test are NON reactive. So can I assume that Now I m free from HBV and kindly suggest me about vaccination for future So that in future it remains as Non Reactive
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you received treatment for HBV, which resulted in your HBsAg and HBV DNA becoming negative. You also don't indicate whether your surface or core antibody tests are positive or not. That will determine whether you now have natural immunity to HBV or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.