Jan 27, 2013
My docs say the tests indicate I would not seroconvert and that I am negative for herpes but I am confused by the changing numbers and why there are even any numbers? The tests were drawn by Quest Diagnostic Labs. The negative range is <0.90.
1/10/2013 HSV 1 = 0.11 HSV 2 = 0.42
10/05/2012 HSV 1 = 0.09 HSV 2 = 0.18
March 9, 2011 HSV 1 = 0.33 HSV 2 = 0.23
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were ordered and why they are continuing to be ordered. The results are all negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.