|How long can I stay without medication
Jan 26, 2013
I have CD4 count of 900 and my medication just finished. My pharmacy says to wait 10 days. How worried should I be
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what medication was finished, and I don't know what the pharmacist is saying about waiting. If this is HIV medications, you would not be finishing them and should be taking them continuously.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.