|Hiv type 2
Jan 26, 2013
On average how long would it take hor hiv type 2 to start showing signs/symptoms if no treatment is currently be administered? I am aware that it ihas a slower progression than hiv type 1
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually it takes several years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.