Jan 26, 2013
I know I have hepatitis b. I went and had a blood test 2 years ago and the levels were so low the doctor said that I don't need treatment.
I went back to doctor and it says my level is 156 IU/ml. Is this still low?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Does Psoriasis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.