Jan 26, 2013
I know I have hepatitis b. I went and had a blood test 2 years ago and the levels were so low the doctor said that I don't need treatment.
I went back to doctor and it says my level is 156 IU/ml. Is this still low?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Aids Virus Live Exposed To Air?
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- If You Get Flu Like Symptoms After Sex Is It Hiv?
- Is 3 Months Hiv Test Conclusive?
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Can You Get An Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.