PRP weak reactive and TPHA reactive

I am PRP weak reactive and TPHA reactive now. My bf is HIV positive and I am not. We used condom for sex but didn't use for oral sex.

I tested VDRL with 2 dil reactive and treat by doctor. At that time, my bf was VDRL is non-reactive. When I test again now I am PRP weak reactive and TPHA reactive while my bf who is HIV positive is still VDRL non-reactive and TPHA non-reactive.

I am from Burma and not easy to find VDRL specialist and I cannot tell doctor that I'm gay and my bf (bottom) is hiv+.

I think I need to be treated again and I want to know did my bf also need to be treated even his VDRL and TPHA is non-reactive.

(This website is really help me help my hiv + bf )

Best,

Those test results can remain reactive for months to years after successful treatment and is not an indication that treatment did not work.

t-cell blips
DECREASING CD4 AFTER MEDICATION