Jan 20, 2013
I've just recieved my latest lab results yesterday. My t-cells have declined from 860 to 695. I recently began taking Complera (October 2012) as a part of a clinical trial. My viral load is undetectable. Should I be concerned?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned, particularly if your viral load is undetectable. There is a natural variation in CD4 count, particularly in those with higher CD4 counts that are in the normal range, such as yours. Another number to follow is the CD4 percent which is usually a more stable number over time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Discharge From Herpes Like?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.