|hbv viral load
Jan 20, 2013
i want to know what is the normal range of viral load of HBV in human body
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no normal range. People who are not infected with HBV will not have a positive HBV viral load result. In people who are acutely or chronically infected with HBV the viral load can range from 10 to 100 million copies/ml of blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hbv Viral Load Range
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.