RPR titer 1:16
Jan 20, 2013
Hi Dr. Mark, good day. Thank you for your answer.. If It maybe remain positive forever but I have medical certificate from my doctor that I am treated but still positive to 1:04 or less. It is possible that I am qualified to work abroad particularly in Qatar? With the help of the medical certificate? This country is requiring VDRL or RPR should be negative.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, I have no idea what the rules are and what they would accept.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Hiv Eating Contaminated Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Pimple?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.