|RPR titer 1:16
Jan 20, 2013
Hi Dr. Mark, good day. Thank you for your answer.. If It maybe remain positive forever but I have medical certificate from my doctor that I am treated but still positive to 1:04 or less. It is possible that I am qualified to work abroad particularly in Qatar? With the help of the medical certificate? This country is requiring VDRL or RPR should be negative.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, I have no idea what the rules are and what they would accept.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Catch Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.