|RPR titer 1:16
Jan 20, 2013
Hi Dr. Mark, good day. Thank you for your answer.. If It maybe remain positive forever but I have medical certificate from my doctor that I am treated but still positive to 1:04 or less. It is possible that I am qualified to work abroad particularly in Qatar? With the help of the medical certificate? This country is requiring VDRL or RPR should be negative.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, I have no idea what the rules are and what they would accept.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.