RPR titer 1:16
Jan 20, 2013
Hi Dr. Mark, good day. Thank you for your answer.. If It maybe remain positive forever but I have medical certificate from my doctor that I am treated but still positive to 1:04 or less. It is possible that I am qualified to work abroad particularly in Qatar? With the help of the medical certificate? This country is requiring VDRL or RPR should be negative.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, I have no idea what the rules are and what they would accept.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.