high cd4 and cd8

Hi doctor thank you very much for your time. I would like to ask you something that at the beginning made me very happy but now I am hesitating about it: My cd4 are increasing, I know that is amazing but also my cd8 and for what I have read maybe that is not that good. in my results from June 11th. I had cd4: 871 cd8: 806 4/8: 1.1 and now in my results from Nov. 27th. I have cd4: 1326 cd8: 1247 4/8: 1.1. Also in these last studies my lymphocytes were 46.1% Monocytes 9.7% and the others are ok. I don't know if this indicates something, I've been taking truvada and Efavirenz for 2 years and 3 months, Im 22. Are high cd8 a symphtom of something bad? Thanks again

In general, we see an increase in CD8 count with HIV infection, as CD8 cells are important in controlling the virus. So, seeing where your CD8 numbers are does not concern me.

Significant CD4 Increase?!
HIV and lupus?