Significant CD4 Increase?!

Hello, I have been on HAART therapy since around November of 2008 and my CD4 has been consistently between 350 and 556. I have my lab work done every 6 months now and my last CD4 of 520, % 35 and VL undetectable was in July of 2012. I had my bloodwork done this week and my CD4 is now 764, percentage is still 35% and i'm assuming my VL is still undetectable (because it has been since 2009: VL won't be available until next week). I have been taking a multivitamin (Alive for Men) every night for about 2 months now. Could this multivitamin be a factor in this increase? Is this type of increase "significant," "normal," or "typical" when someone has not had this type of increase in 3 years? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you :)

Given that the percentage hasn't changed, it is unlikely to be a clinically significant or persistent increase. I am not sure whether the vitamins are playing any role here. The CD4 count can vary by time of day, after immunizations, stress, other ongoing medical conditions, different labs among other things. The CD4 percent tends to be a much more stable number over time.

Whether or not to get second opinion
high cd4 and cd8