|Hepatitis C Virus RNA Quantitation
Jan 13, 2013
Hi Doctor, I am 38 years old and i am a female. I got a Quantitation of ( 839444.0 IU/mL ). What does this mean ? what do u recommend ? I got caught Hepatitis C in 2004 also, but i got treated with Hepatitis C injections and i got cured . But now i've again found out that i have Hepatitis C .
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you were treated for HCV infection and your HCV viral load became undetectable after this treatment and now you have a viral load of 840,000 IU/ml, that either means your treatment did not work long term or you acquired a new HCV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.