try to get understand.
Jan 13, 2013
Me and my wife were wondering what r the risks of her getting hiv if we do not use a condom and does it matter that i'm undetectable.We want to have sex without condoms sometimes is this a big risk.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although people with undetectable viral loads are less likely to transmit HIV, the risk of sexual transmission of HIV without a condom is not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.