Should I get labs early?

My last labs were 3 months ago and I was told then that I can now be seen every 6 months instead of 4 months. I've been undetectable for over a year (on treatment for about 18 months.) My last numbers were 585 and about 30%. My nadir and baseline was 261.

About a week ago I got two coldsores and a couple of canker sores no my mouth. I then got glossitis with a sore tongue and roof of mouth with a slight yellow coating and it bleeds when brushed. The doctor sent it away for a swab and is treating it as thrush.

I have only missed 2 doses since I've been on treatment.

I have good oral hygiene and take lots of supplements. For the past month I have not been taking them or going to the gym and I have been drinking more alcohol and eating poorly (nothing horrendous, just the average festive fun!) I haven't smoked for 5 years. I am male and 25.

For the past week I have also experience diarrhoea in the mornings. I often experience loose stool or grumbling stomach (along with dry mouth) in the morning and guess that this could be the Atripla. However this diarrhoea is looser and there is more of it. I don't feel sick with it and have had no swollen glands or fever.

Do you think this warrants me going to my HIV clinic to request early labs?

Many thanks

I understand your concern. If you have been taking your HIV meds as prescribed (as you indicate), it is very unlikely anything has changed with respect to your viral load and CD4 count. In addition, your CD4 count and percent are in the normal range, so the likelihood of all these little things being the result of some HIV infection associated complication is extremely low. So no, I don't think you need to go in early.

red blood cell count 5.21
try to get understand.