|red blood cell count 5.21
Jan 13, 2013
red blood cell counts came back 5.21 is this high and if so what would cause it
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, or whether you have any ongoing illnesses or are taking any medications. That count would be considered in the normal range for men or women.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- White Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.