red blood cell count 5.21
Jan 13, 2013
red blood cell counts came back 5.21 is this high and if so what would cause it
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, or whether you have any ongoing illnesses or are taking any medications. That count would be considered in the normal range for men or women.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.