|red blood cell count 5.21
Jan 13, 2013
red blood cell counts came back 5.21 is this high and if so what would cause it
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained, or whether you have any ongoing illnesses or are taking any medications. That count would be considered in the normal range for men or women.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
- Is Measles A Std?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.