related on the RPR titer 1:16

Thank you so much doc for answering my first question last dec.30..I am now injected benzathine benzyl penicillin 2.4M for my first week.. according to my doctor I will be treated after 3weeks. My question is I am really treated after 3weeks? is my rpr titer decrease from 1:16 to ZERO or down to NON REACTVE?

Yes, the treatment course of 3 weeks is appropriate and you will have been treated. We usually look for a decrease of 4-fold in the RPR titer, in your case, from 1:16 to 1:4 or less as evidence that treatment has worked. It may remain positive forever though, but that does not mean treatment did not work.

viral load blip related to Herpes
red blood cell count 5.21