Hard alcohol consuption and ART

My friends consume a lot of alcohol, (10 beers weekend) and 2 of them stops ARV saturday and sunday, I don't know their CV and CD4 count, other friend take come weekends around 10 or more beers friday and saturay and his CD4 is aroun 300 and CV lower than detectable. I take drinks around 8 beers but only 3 times peer year, adn i dont stop my ART, my CD4 is 800 and CV no detectable. How can help my friends I suggest them they had to take ART even when take alcohol???? thak you

Although you can have the discussion with them about reducing the amount of or stopping their alcohol consumption, they have to want to do it for their own health. You can also suggest they discuss this with their doctors. Most people when asked by doctors tend to underestimate the amount of alcohol they consume.

VONAVIR AND LIQUOR
viral load blip related to Herpes