|VONAVIR AND LIQUOR
Jan 13, 2013
Dear Sir, Can i Have liquor in the evening and follow a dose of Vonavir. My cd4 is less than 150 and vl is non dectactable.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, in moderation. One has to be careful taking this combination of HIV meds with other medications and with alcohol, as all can affect the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.