viral load increase
Jan 6, 2013
My viral load was <20/undetectable, but on my last two visits it has gone to a count of 120 and 150. Should I be concerned about this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not. You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment, and what your CD4 count and percent results are with these viral loads. I would just continue to monitor closely at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.