HIV & CBC
Jan 6, 2013
Sir, Is there any correlation between HIV infection and complete blood count? If a person has HIV infection..is there any chance that he has "normal" complete blood count? Thank You.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, people with HIV infection can have normal complete blood counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms At 6 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.