Jan 6, 2013
What is the test that tells you if you are undetecable i'm not sure but what ever test that shows my numbers r low but can they go down to 0 it may b the viral load.Sorry for the confusion.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The HIV viral load is usually reported as copies/ml, or if below the level of assay detection, the result may say undetectable. It would be unusual to see a viral load report that says zero copies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.