T cells dropped from 720 to 440 in 3 months

I have been poz since 1999. My t cells are usually in the 700-800 range. this is the lowest number i have seen since my acute infection in 1999. I am worried about why a drop of almost 300 in just 3 months. my viral load was still undetectable. i am 100% compliant with my meds. I have not missed any doses. Should i be concerned? thank you for your help.

p.s. many of the other numbers that are on my lab results my doctor's office mails to me i do not understand. is there a good resource that you know of that i could better educate myself on the meanings of these other numbers? thanks again

Another number that would be useful to know is the CD4 percent. If the CD4 percent has not changed significantly, and given that your viral load is undetectable and you have been adherent to your meds, I would not be concerned. Sometimes we can see acute decreases in CD4 count with an acute infection or after immunizations. I usually don't react to one CD4 count change like this, unless I see a trend over time with a decrease in CD4 count and percent.

The Body.com has some resources about explaining basic HIV related blood tests. Another website that might be helpful is: Labtestsonline, http://labtestsonline.org.

Ctrl+ALT+Delete
low neutrophils related to low testos.?