Dec 30, 2012
WHAT IS THE NORMAL RANGE OF HBV VIRUS INFECTION? [700 IU/ML IS NORMAL OR ABNORMAL] THANK YOU.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no normal range. Any value of IU/ml indicates ongoing infection with HBV. A value of 700 IU would be considered low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Floaters After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.