Dec 30, 2012
WHAT IS THE NORMAL RANGE OF HBV VIRUS INFECTION? [700 IU/ML IS NORMAL OR ABNORMAL] THANK YOU.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no normal range. Any value of IU/ml indicates ongoing infection with HBV. A value of 700 IU would be considered low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Pathogen Causes Genital Herpes?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Syphilis In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.