Dec 30, 2012
I have a minus17 cd-4 count how low can this number get can it get to 0
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think the report or interpretation is accurate. There would never be a CD4 count reported as a negative value.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv-positive Person And Not Catch It?
- Wrong Diagnosis Of Genital Herpes
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
- What To Do When Herpes Spreads To Skin?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.