Dec 30, 2012
I have a minus17 cd-4 count how low can this number get can it get to 0
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think the report or interpretation is accurate. There would never be a CD4 count reported as a negative value.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Best Place For People With HIV To Live
- Can I Find Out Who Gave Me Hiv?
- Can You Have Surgery If You Have Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.