Best med for dual infection

What is the best med for dual infection? Because here in the philippines the available med is just for HIV 1? Is this dangerous doc if the HIV 2 cannot treat well? I have no enough money to buy expensive med and and the local health department help me in my labs and med? Is it possible that the med of HIV 1 can use to hiv2? Thanks and help me because just scared? And last question doc my cd4 is 241 if I take med it will be up and live longer like a normal? More power

There are no good clinical trial results to determine what is the optimal regimen to treat dual infection. However, there is good data to suggest that some HIV-1 meds are very active against HIV-2. Most experts agree that a 3 drug regimen containing two nucleoside analogues (NRTIs) and a boosted protease inhibitor (PI) would be an effective regimen.

HIV TEST RESULT IN 12 WEEK PREGNANT WOMAN
Gastric Bypass and Atripla