|HIV TEST RESULT IN 12 WEEK PREGNANT WOMAN
Dec 23, 2012
I AM 12 WEEKS PREGNANT, MY HIV TEST RESULT INDICATED 280 WHAT IS THE MEANING
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have no idea what that means. HIV testing is usually performed first with a screening antibody test, and if positive, a confirmatory western blot test which should also be positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should Woman Pregnant Take A Aids Test?
- Can An Hiv Positive Woman Get Pregnant?
- What Do Men Have To Do To Lower The Risk Of Contracting Herpes And Hpv After Unprotected Sex?
- What Condition Is Caused By The Human Papillomavirus?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.