my T cell count dropped 190 copies/mL in six months

I'm a 40 year old male, and was infected last year, on October 6th, 2011. By October 31st, 2011, I had a high fever and rash, and was diagnosed during the acute phase (via PCR) and immediately started on drug treatment. My t-cell count was an alarming 156. 45 days after treatment, it shot up to 750, and in April and again in June of this year, it was 1221 and 1224, respectively. I just got my new results, and it's 1031. Yes, I know the number is high in general, and I am happy about that. Should I be concerned about the drop by 190 in only six months? That seems like a lot. Overall, though, I've been feeling great lately. Please advise.

The normal range of CD4 count is between 500-1500. Thus, your counts have been in the normal range. It is not unusual for the CD4 counts to fluctuate, particularly like that when they are in the normal range. So no, I would not be concerned about it.

New <20 Assays and Blips
HIV TEST RESULT IN 12 WEEK PREGNANT WOMAN