Weakly Reactive Test result
Dec 23, 2012
My question is in reference to a lab test that came back weakly reactive. Hep B core IGM weakly reactive, Hep B surface antigen was non reactive. Do I need to get tested again? Thank you for any information you can provide on this..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why the test was obtained. This could represent acute HBV infection and the tests needed to be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Does Weight Loss Usually Occur After Infected By HIV/AIDS??
- Testimony Of People Living With AIDS
- Percentage Rate Of Catching Hiv Through A Infected Syringe
- How Long Does Pep Take To Work?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Broken Skin?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.