Viral Load test mesurement of 400,000

My son has HIV and has started treatment 6 months ago, he has told me his Viral Load Test measurement is 400,000. What does this mean?

I presume that the 400,000 copy/ml result was prior to starting HIV treatment. That would be considered a high viral load, meaning that in the absence of HIV treatment, would result in faster progression of disease. Another number to follow is the CD4 count and percent, which indicate how much damage the virus may have done to the immune system, and how much recovery has occurred after HIV treatment. In general, after starting HIV treatment, we see the viral load decrease (in many cases to undetectable levels) and the CD4 count and percent increase.

syphilis
Weakly Reactive Test result