Dec 23, 2012
I was infected with Syphilis and the ratio was 1:8.I took one penicillin shot and after one still the ration is 1:8.how come its still the same ? What should be the raio when syphilis is cured ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the time between those two lab results. You also don't indicate whether you are going to receive additional shots, which in many cases, requires a total of 3 over 3 weeks. It is not unusual to see the result stay the same for several weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.