confusing labs

I have a cd4 of 341 and the last cd4 was 490. My viral load is 13k and my last was 16k. It seems like when my viral load goes down the cd4 also goes down. Is this normal? Also I am not on and have not been on Antiretrovirals and hiv poz for 9 years

First, there is no real difference between those two viral load results. They are well within the variability of the assay. Second, another number to follow is the CD4 percent. It tends to be a more stable number over time, as the CD4 count can vary because of time of day, other ongoing medical conditions, after immunizations, different labs, among other reasons.

Odd Symptoms
syphilis