Response for person looking to buy medicines in Europe
Dec 16, 2012
When there was a drug crisis in my country I was able to purchase the meds I was taking from a chain of pharmacy called Sensiblu from Romania
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Per Sexual Activity
- Could Sore Bump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv
- How Well Am I Protected From Hiv If I Use A Condom?
- Getting Hiv And Herpes 2 While Wearing A Condom
- How Long Does It Take Megace Es To Start Working?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.