Response to CD4 Drop

As per your answer to my question, it was my Cd4 count that went from 339 to 684, and the percentages went from 14% to 20%, and then took a slight drop to 18%, should I be concerned. Does this indicate that the medicine is starting not to work? Took another blood test the other day to see what comes of it, results in 2 weeks, starting to get nervous. My numbers were going up, and then all of a sudden took a big drop.

I would not be concerned given the CD4% increase. I'd wait a month or so and then retest.

CD3+CD4+ count and Viral Load
confusing results